Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stupid teksi and bad service

While i taking teksi back to Batu Tiga KTM..that is a teksi fetch me there since i have no transport in shah alam..cost me around RM10 but i really disappointed to teksi service
omg..what that teksi driver did??..i cant beilieve when i was walking down from the teksi and wanted to take my luagage at the back of teksi..that teksi straightly drive away and didnt stop and i was chasing at the back of teksi and try to stop the teksi..****..he didnt stop and i call the teksi center....they give me the reason of that teksi driver is driving to KLIA to pick up another person..shit!!..he call me to wait at the KTM station for 1 hours to take the luagage..since that time i m rushing time back to penang..omg..that time is 9pm ler..call me wait to 10pm..i feel angry and disappointed to teksi service..i have pay for they service but that is what they pay for me..omg..wait for 1 hours in KTM station like a stupid..argghh!!...good excuse by that teksi driver.."what can i do??..i m on the way to KLIA..u dont tell me to turn back and pass the luagage for you now"...this is what the teksi driver say..good excuse need waste me 1 hour wait for him..nvm..i just call him to keep for me and i will take back when i back from penang..hope he know what is keep and not throw away..if not i sure take some action..no responsible d teksi driver i have see for 1st time...really ****!!

5 comments:

  1. haha...
    he not suppose to do that...
    since u take their service d...
    they should have their professional d ma...
    mana can like that... say wan fetch other diok fetch... u also in rush ma...
    samo u gt pay for the teksi fare... and u nt taking foc teksi lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats y i quite disappointed about teksi service in kl

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... next tym take bus no. 11 la... easier ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..u think i can fly meh..call me fly from kl to penang=.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. dint call u fly ...
    call u walk onli... haha

    ReplyDelete