Tuesday, May 5, 2009

College Life begin

It's my 3rd day my class start..hahaz..
now having break while study for come to computer lab to on9 awhile..
my buddy...damn miss u all and my lovely home!!
everyday need wake up early in the morning around 5 something and prepare things before 7am
damn..feel like i back to secondary school life again..
for the class and course..i feel quite ok la..
the lecturer is nice and they teach in a way that can let me understand the teori
after study for whole day..back to hostel..wow..my time to have a nap before having dinner..
lalalaz...but my MLT senior..1 of the bad senior i didnt mention last time always bully me because he say he is a SENIOR!!..damn man!!
this senior is funny and nice althought he always bully me(sometimes let me bully 1..wakaka)
for this college...i meet other new friends..feel nice ler..hahaz..
almost time for study..i will update my blog when i free...no laptop in college really damn bored la..
XD

2 comments:

  1. hey Donald Duck...
    Thx for calling me early in da morning for crapping nonsense ya.... haha....
    We missed u a lot lolz... miss the donald duck sound lolz... haha... faster come back ya... hope 2 c ya soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete