Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I m back!!!

wow..since last saturday i go to kl for study and need to stay there..i have around 5 days didnt touch my computer and my sweet bed..

hmm..compare to my sweet house..really the hostel for my new college sime darby is not so good and can make me sleep more sweet and deep...

althought that make me almost give up my mind to study at the new college for me...

the reason make me think that really is funny..arggh..

when i saw many of girls(including malay and indian) had register for nursing course..

i just feel that omg..why i dont see any of guys..and the course i register is medical lab technology..

but since i had decided to study for medical course..SDHC is really good choice for me..

so i just straightly register there and dont mind got boys or not..hahaz

then 1 jan intake senior for MLT bring me to the hostel i will stay for 3 years..

i saw that hostel i feel is quite big..arggh..

but when i step into my room..my mind change le..

is very hot there!!..dont know is because of kl weather is more hot or other reason then my room is small and i need to share with other student if they is other boy students had register to this college..omg...nvm..just a place for me to rest..but until i m back for penang no other people is register and stay same room with me..hahaz..

after sunday night i come back from relatives house and prepare to start sleep for 1st night in the hostel..wow..i saw 3 more new housemate excluding of 2 jan intake seniors..yahh..is a good news for me since i found not much boys in this college..

but the most funny is and i think is a record..just only have 1 male nurse for every intake..hahaz..this april intake also only 1 male join for nursing..but the MLT is having 4 boys including of 1 of my new friend Ras. that will not staying in hostel since he is subang people..

after the 1st orientation days start i really feel omg for the boys in this college..whole college 7 boys and others is girls..7 boys and 150+ girls..really will faint when i count after a break for us while the orientation..

althought that is not much chinese in this college..but i meet many friendly malay and indian friends..they are quite nice and friendly..including my new pals Vin,Sat and Zik...then when 3rd day of orientation the college suddenly say give us 1 day break and cancel the class that we should attend for thursday..yahooooo...1 extra holiday for me to come back my hometown to meet my friends..but before i come back i have join in senior meet junior session..arggh..we have been played by senior with flour..all seniors(nursing) just aim more to we(the boys)..when back to the seminar room..we have become flourman if compare to other girls..omg...hahaz..

but after that i have take bath and rush to KTM to Pudu to take bus back to penang..is quite tired althought i reach penang around 4am so sleep until now just post what happen in this few days orientation for my college..hehez

me,Vin and Zik(Zik is the only boy is nursing course) after senior meet junior session

2 comments:

  1. hey, brother... Its nice to see u getting urself adapted to it there... hmmm.. a new environment a new life, i hope u start a new life and i believe that u can do it, if u want to... u had grown up... u will always be my best beloved brother.. i will always support u no matter what.. ask me if u need my help on study or any problems k? good luck and take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks brother..i will try my best to reach my target

    ReplyDelete