Wednesday, May 6, 2009

small break while study

now having a break after been teach for how washing our hand
damn!!..for 18 years washing hand..
i need to change my hand to wash my hand..
but is for my safe while i m in lab..
after that i having my lunch in chinese cafe..
i m suprise my indian friends know how to use chopstick..
wow..seems like she know how to use chopstick than me..
hahaz..
after that i saw our lecturer mr Loh went out for lunch..
time for going computer lab near my class..
later is the anatomy and physiology class..
1 of my favourite class teach by mr Loh..
oh no..the time pass fast ler..
need go down to classroom le..
arrgghh!!

3 comments:

  1. haha... next tym teach we all wash har... it might be clean lolz... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..that way to wash hand very ma huan 1 ler..u sure bo??

    ReplyDelete