Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Post for dying blog??

Another random post after 8 months since last update
crap~you can't imaging that i really had join nursing!
haha.Its true but nursing is challenging and fun as is different as what you think
*Group photo during Nurses Day in Semester 1
~sad that few of them already leave the small group =(
Back to topic~as now is August and i have already in Semester 2 and i currently busy for clinical posting. The most exciting is that i had finally done my formal first time IM injection and dressing today.It's mean i can do it more in future?.omg why i suddenly so happy about that?.hahas

It's tiring but i had learn a lot of things from everyone around me and from the previous few months, I had gone through of happy,sad,anger?! and many experience that I couldn't express it out in words. My english language is too poor.hahas

Anyway, after long time of been a sleeping member for Leo Club. I m back again for Leo Club and involving myself in any activities if possible.Crap~ i really is too lazy for past few months, I need more motivation and energy from someone perhaps? hahas

Another interesting competition"1 GREEN MALAYSIA" Recycling Item Design Competition jointly organized by Leo Club of Penang(City),Chung Ling High School and Convent Dato Keramat with the support of YOUTH JAM 10' is coming!when?? 29th of August, where?? Penang Time Square!!
Come! i need your support to make this interesting competition to SUCCESS!!
further details? you can get the information from http://leopgcity.blogspot.com/
SUPPORT!SUPPORT!SUPPORT!!! THANKS!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Daniel, I found yr blog on google, & I have something want to ask U which is related to Sime Darby college. Hope U'r still using this blog & pls may reply me once U have seen this comment. Please.
    Please contact me by this email k?
    onghongfang@hotmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete