Sunday, June 21, 2009

sunday full of happy and problem

Yesterday wake up very early jor..
in sunday count as early for me..
7am..omg..i duno y i wake up so early..
maybe cannot sleep more..omg
then i went out to sunway pyramid with teksi..
arrghh..so hope i can get my car soon..
i spend many money on teksi le..
then when reach sunway pyramid..
go and meet jennifer..
see how she become now...
erm..1st look ler..
look not like her since she become fat a bit..**shh..dont tell her i say that**
after confirm is her since she can recognize me..
then we just go and shop buy some present since both of our friend birthday is coming..
hahaz..but she help me to choose for my friend..more easy..dont need me to think of that..
then finally we buy the present then we head for TGI since she say wan eat there..
since i say i will treat her then just go there and eat la..
after eat jor...i go find my housemate and go buy some stuffs before we head back to hostel
then my senior call and tell me some bad news..OMG
say we need to move out of hostel because of some excuse from the hostel in-charge that hate boys...arrgghh..
damn it..think that boys is so good to bully..
but nvm..i just dont keep it in our mind..
monday we will find the principal to find for our reputation..this is unfair to us..
then continue for my study since 2moro is mine 2nd test..

2 comments:

  1. heyy i hate boys...
    find me girls to stay with
    =.="
    lame in-charge person

    well,
    all ur best in ur future endeavours
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite late la..haha
    u too la...
    act i more like my new hostel..
    just go and hav a look ytd..
    erm..is quite nice..
    will let u all noe how is it..haha
    ur hostel also not bad la..
    anyway..all the best in study

    ReplyDelete